Terms and Conditions
POCKETvouchers – Terms and Conditions
Coruba Gold ‘Choose your free Golden Moment’
1. This POCKETvoucher promotion commences on 01/04/2013 and closes at 23.59 on 27/04/2013. POCKETvouchers will be rendered invalid after this time.
2. To receive your POCKETvoucher, you must enter the text code relating to your preferred Coruba Gold mixed drink (“MULE” for the Coruba Gold Mule or “COMBI” for the Coruba Gold Combi) and send it to 393. There is a limit of 1 x POCKETvoucher sent per mobile number. Texts cost $0.20.
3. POCKETvouchers can only be redeemed at selected bars featuring the Coruba Gold ‘Choose your free Golden Moment’ point of sale material (see www.coruba.co.nz). Simply show your POCKETvoucher message to bar staff to receive two free glasses (approximately 330mL) of your preferred Coruba Gold mixed drink, Coruba Gold Mule or Coruba Gold Combi (as nominated in your text).
4. POCKETvouchers can only be redeemed before 10pm on Thursday, Friday & Saturday throughout April 2013. Bars may accept POCKETvouchers for redemption after 10pm on a qualifying date at their sole discretion (depending on staff/product availability). Bars’ decisions are final and binding – no correspondence will be entered into.
5. POCKETvouchers can only be redeemed once.
6. Only POCKETvouchers received directly from 393 are valid, i.e. consumers cannot forward POCKETvouchers to others for redemption.
7. Only one POCKETvoucher may be redeemed per person, per day.
8. This offer is not redeemable for cash.
9. If a consumer has deleted their POCKETvoucher by mistake they can have it resent by texting LOSTCORUBA to 393.
10. You must be 18 years or older to participate. You may be required to show valid ID at the door and at time of redemption.
11. Patrons may be refused service of alcohol if it would breach any relevant laws or codes including those relating to the code of practice for responsible service of alcohol.
12. The Promoter is Lion, 27 Napier St, Freemans Bay, Auckland 1011.
Site terms and conditions
Thank you for visiting the Coruba website.
Please read the Terms and Conditions of this website carefully as any use of the website by you constitutes acceptance of the Terms and Conditions set out below.
Throughout this site, the terms we, us, our and Lion refer to Lion Nathan Limited and any of its affiliated companies.
Accuracy, completeness and timeliness of information
We are not responsible if the information that we make available on this website is not accurate or complete. Any reliance upon the material on this website shall be at your own risk. You agree that it is your responsibility to monitor any changes to the material and the information contained on this website.
Any non-personal communication or material you transmit to this website by electronic mail or otherwise, including any data, questions, comments, suggestions or the like is, and will be treated as, non-confidential and non-proprietary. Anything you transmit or post becomes the property of Lion and may be used for any purpose, including but not limited to, reproduction, disclosure, transmission, publication, broadcast and posting. Furthermore, Lion is free to use for any purposes whatsoever (including but not limited to the developing, manufacturing, advertising and marketing of products) any ideas, artwork, inventions, developments, suggestions or concepts contained in any communication you send to this website. Any such use is without compensation to the party submitting information. By submitting information, you are also warranting that you own the material/content submitted, that it is not defamatory and that Lions use will not violate any third parties rights. Lion is under no obligation to use the information submitted.
Intellectual property rights
All copyright and other intellectual property rights in all text, images and other materials on this website are the property of Lion or are included with the permission of the relevant owner.
You are permitted to browse this website, reproduce extracts by way of printing, downloading to a hard disk or for the purposes of distribution to other individuals. This is only to be done on the proviso that you keep intact all copyright and other proprietary notices. No reproduction of any part of this website may be sold or distributed for commercial gain nor shall it be modified or incorporated in any other work, publication or website.
The trademarks, logos, characters and service marks displayed on this website belong to Lion. Nothing contained on this website should be construed as granting any license or right to use any trademark displayed on this website. Your use/misuse of the trademarks displayed on this website, or on any other content on this website, except as provided for in these Terms and Conditions, is strictly prohibited. Lion reserves all its rights to enforce its intellectual property rights to the fullest extent of the law.
Links to other websites
Links on the Lion websites may take you outside the Lion network and Lion accepts no responsibility for the content, accuracy or function of these other websites. The links are provided in good faith and Lion cannot be held responsible for any subsequent change in other websites to which we provide a link. The inclusion of any link to other websites does not imply endorsement by Lion. We highly recommend that you make yourself aware of and carefully read the legal and privacy notices of all other websites that you visit.
Warranties and disclaimers
Your use of this website is exclusively at your sole risk.
This website is provided to you on an As Is and As Available basis and, consequently, to the maximum extent permitted by law, Lion gives no warranties of any kind, whether express, implied, statutory or otherwise (including the implied warranties of merchantability and fitness for a particular purpose) including warranties or representations that material on this website will be complete, accurate, reliable, timely, non-infringing to third parties; that access to this website will be un-interrupted or error-free; that this website will be secure; that any advice or opinion obtained from Lion through this website is accurate or to be relied upon and any representations or warranties thereto are expressly disclaimed.
We reserve the right to restrict or terminate your access to this website or any feature of this website or any feature or part thereof at any time.
To the extent permitted by law, Lion does not accept liability or any responsibility whatsoever for any direct, incidental, consequential, indirect or punitive damages, costs, losses or liabilities whatsoever arising out of your access to, use, inability to use, change in content of this website or arising from any other website you access through a link from this website or from any actions we take or fail to take as a result of any electronic mail messages you send us.
To the extent permitted by law, Lion does not accept any responsibility to maintain the material and services made available on this website or to supply any corrections, updates, or releases in connection therewith. Any material on this website is subject to change without notice.
Further, Lion shall have no liability or any responsibility whatsoever for any loss suffered caused by viruses that may infect your computer equipment or other property by reason of your use of, access to or downloading of any material from this website. If you choose to download material from this website you do so at your own risk.
Certain legislation may imply warranties, terms or conditions which cannot be excluded, restricted or modified. If those statutory provisions apply, to the extent to which Lion is entitled to do so, its liability will be limited at its option to (a) in the case of services, the lowest of the cost of supplying the services again and having the services supplied; and (b) in the case of goods, the lowest of the cost of replacing the goods, obtaining equivalent goods or having the goods repaired.
You are prohibited from doing any act that Lion, in its reasonable discretion, may deem to be inappropriate and/or would be deemed to be an unlawful act or is prohibited by any laws applicable to this website including but not limited to:
Any act that would constitute a breach of either the privacy (including uploading private information without the concerned individuals consent) or any other of the legal rights of individuals;
Using this website to defame or libel Lion, its employees or other individuals or acting in such a way that brings into disrepute the good name of the Lion ;
Uploading files that contain viruses that may cause damage to the property of Lion or the property of other individuals.
You and Lion agree that any controversy or claim arising from or pertaining to the use of this website shall be governed by the laws of New Zealand. You submit to the non-exclusive jurisdiction of the courts of New Zealand.
Legal notice update
We reserve the right to make any changes and corrections to this notice. Please refer to this page from time to time to review these and new additional information.
© 2010 Lion Nathan Limited. All rights reserved.